I have lost count of the number of people I have heard say they are just waiting for “The right opportunity” Or all they need is one small piece of luck!
During our time on this earth of ours, every man and woman will stumble across a great opportunity. Sadly, most of them will simply pick themselves up, dust themselves down and carry on as if nothing ever happened!
I don’t want that to happen to you!
So I’m going to urge you to consider 5 questions which are very personal to you. The answers will provide you with an action plan which will ensure that you maximise the amount of ‘luck’ you get and the extent to which you’re able to capitalise on it:
1. What is it that you’d like to do/change/happen? In other words, what is your goal?
2. What piece of ‘luck’ would you need in order to bring your goal closer?
3. What can you do to make that piece of luck more likely to come your way?
4. If it did happen, would you be ready for it? Is there anything you will need in place to take full advantage of it?
5. What preparations do you need to start making NOW, to be in a position to take full advantage of your piece of luck.
Gary Player once chipped in from a bunker to win a golf major. A nearby Journalist said to him “How lucky can you get Gary”! Gary replied “Yes it was and the funny thing is the more I practice the luckier I seem to get”!!!!!!!!!!!!!